Duraco pioneered the manufacture of prefabricated polyethylene septic tanks in Mauritius since 1997. Our septic tanks comply with the requirements of the Waste Water Management Authority. Duraco’s complete range of septic tanks take quality and flexibility to the next level.
A septic tank is a key component of a sewage system and is important for public health and environment.
Effluent flows from the toilet through the sewer piping network into a tank where liquids, fats, oils and solids are separated. Bacteria in the septic tank consumes the organic matters and leaves behind a treated effluent which flows to an absorption pit.
- Manufactured from 100% virgin material
- A superior dome structural integrity and design for durability
- Reinforced structural brace ring and ribs
- A riser shaft that provides greater flexibility for installation
- Easy to transport and install
- Rotationally moulded, One-Piece Construction
- Rust and corrosion free/ Excellent Chemical Resistance / Pre-Plumbed / Ready for installation
- Watertight Lid – Duraco septic tanks come outfitted with a UV stabilised domed lid.
- Proven track record of trouble free service.
- Available colours – Natural or black.
- Approved by the Waste Water Authority.